Thursday, April 1, 2010

saying good bye to one life and greeting a new one










this last week has been really hectic. last friday i drove up to san luis obispo to spend some time with my mom's side of my family for a ceremony to say good bye to her parents who both passed away last year. we spent saturday morning on my uncle's friend's yacht where we spent some time sharing memories and saying good bye to stan and phyllis. it was good to see every one, and in my opinion probably the best way to say good bye to a loved one. the following day my brother and i drove up to see my other brother, his beautiful wife and super cute little girls! it was incredibly nice considering i hadn't seen his one daughter in almost 5 years and had not yet had the chance to meet the youngest.

No comments:

Post a Comment